- The 5 Commandments of Dialogue (Hint: Nothing To Do With Your Neighbor’s Wife)
- If The Tone Of Your Script Is Wrong…It Could Get Trashed
- A Screenwriting Badass: Shane Black, Director of Iron Man 3
- 3 Ways To Write Characters That Your Mom Can Be Proud Of
- Adventures of Cassiah: Bringing Reality Into Your Writing
- 10 Dead Simple Ways To Make Readers Love Your Characters
- 5 Reasons Why Screenwriters’ Should Work On-Set!
- Adventures of Cassiah: Finding Your Voice In Your Screenplay
- Why Your Script Doesn’t Sell: 5 Tips To Craft A Killer Logline That Ensures It Will
Show – don’t tell. We’ve heard it a thousand times, from every screenwriting professor to screenwriting...
Movies are about getting people to feel, and the tone of your script gives them an...
I love a good hell raiser and I’ll attempt to highlight a few here. By doing...
One of the highest compliments any writer can hear is: “Your movie brought back memories of...